Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
This is a light, brothy chili that’s based on a classic French ratatouille. Smother it in grated Gruyère cheese, add some crusty French bread and you’ll swear you’re dining in a veg-friendly auberge near the Riviera.
1. Combine all ingredients in 4-qt. slow cooker or large pot.
2. Cover slow cooker, and cook chili on low 4 to 6 hours. Or, place lid on pot, and bring chili to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer, covered, stirring occasionally, 1½ to 2 hours.
3. Spoon chili into bowls, and serve.
- Calories 136
- Carbohydrate Content 27 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 1 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 810 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g