Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
We’ve given a range of chile paste amounts to use depending on hot you like your food.
1. Cook linguine according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, combine peanut butter, 1/4 cup water, soy sauce, vinegar, chile paste and sugar in large bowl; whisk until blended. If sauce seems too thick, thin it with a little water; it should have the consistency of cream.
3. Add linguine, bell pepper, cucumber and green onions, and toss well. Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with lime wedges, if desired.
- Calories 234
- Carbohydrate Content 33 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 9 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 270 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g