Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
This pasta is the perfect example of how a few pomegranate seeds can make a simple dish spectacular.
1. Cook noodles in boiling salted water 3 minutes. Add broccoli and bell pepper, and simmer 2 minutes more. Drain.
2. Heat 1 Tbs. oil in skillet over medium heat. Add tofu cubes, and cook 10 minutes, or until browned, turning occasionally. Remove from heat, add garlic, and stir 30 seconds, or until garlic is fragrant. Stir in walnuts, maple syrup, and remaining walnut oil.
3. Toss pasta mixture with tofu mixture, pomegranate seeds, and green onions.
- Calories 337
- Carbohydrate Content 44 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 12 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 16 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 185 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g